Giving Sum is an not-for-profit organization creating the next generation of philanthropic leaders working together to improve Indianapolis and central Indiana. By combining members' resources -- time, talent, and finances -- Giving Sum is able to multiply the impact that members have on the community and on each other.
Giving Sum members share a vision of our community in which everyone participates to create positive change.
Giving Sum inspires and engages the next generation of leaders by mobilizing their passions, talents, and resources to support innovative community initiatives.
Four Key Objectives
- Engage members in diverse volunteer opportunities, learn about innovative not-for-profit organizations, and raise awareness for critical community needs.
- Provide significant financial resources and volunteer support to organizations operating innovative programs in the community.
- Educate members through highly interactive opportunities with leaders that are making a difference in the community.
- Encourage social and professional networking through fun and rewarding member functions.
- 2008: Coburn Place, community playground
- 2009: Starfish Initiative, leadership camp
- 2010: Noble of Indiana, community garden
- 2011: Indy Reads, community bookstore
Giving Sum is a 501(c)(3) charitable not-for-profit organization. Contributions to Giving Sum are fully tax-exempt to the extent of the law.